Thursday, March 10, 2011

How i use my Facebook

I usually used my FB(facebook) on communicating other people like my family,relatives,classmates and some of my friends by chatting with them, or sending emails.For me, it is a big help for us because it is now easy to us to find those people whom we wanted to see their profiles and to know them better by searching their email adds or full names.im using my facebook for fun and enjoyment because there are too many games that you can play and apps that you can use or apply to your fb.Also, i can upload pictures,posting videos,links, or apps that i can share to my friends.I am proud because im one of those billions of people who are using the largest online social networking site that is known as facebook and i will never ever get tired of using it.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment